LAS VEGAS and ATLANTA, Sept. 24, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) ("Scientific Games" or the "Company") will show lotteries from the U.S., Canada and Mexico what's next on their "GPS for Success", the theme of the 2018 North American State & Provincial Lotteries Annual Conference ("NASPL") hosted by the Ohio LotterySeptember 25-28 in Cleveland. Scientific Games' exhibit will blaze the trail to increased profits and more efficient operations for lotteries with a line-up of non-stop game entertainment and advanced technologies.
Jim Kennedy, Group Chief Executive, Lottery for Scientific Games, said, "Lotteries are navigating some very exciting times right now, and the importance of investing in innovation to enhance play and increase funds for good causes is at an all-time high. It's why Scientific Games has made industry-leading investments in innovation to make sure that we are equipped for the future of our customers' business. Our technologies, products and services are right in the middle of the convergence of gaming, lottery, digital and technology worldwide."
From new sports betting, instant, interactive and draw game entertainment, to revolutionary SCiQ® retail technology, patented business intelligence platforms – and "NexTech", a private, by-appointment technology experience adjacent to the Company's exhibit – the roadmap to success is easy with Scientific Games as a trusted business partner.
- OpenBet™ and more – After the successful launch of the first full, sports betting offering in the U.S. for the Delaware Lottery, Scientific Games will demonstrate OpenBet and our full portfolio of world-leading end-to-end sports betting solutions that can champion a bright future for lottery sports betting revenues.
- SCiQ – Scientific Games is revolutionizing the lottery retail environment with an intelligent ecosystem that modernizes how lottery games are sold, offering the ability to track every instant game at the ticket level and improve accounting, inventory and security for retailers – plus great new conveniences for players. Now in pilots with major retailers in nine U.S. states.
- SGEP – Scientific Games Enhanced Partnership is the evolution of our industry-leading, full-category management program covering every aspect of the instant game life cycle, including product development and management, advanced logistics, retail optimization and interactive integration. Come compare instant game performance!
- Momentum™ – Introducing our new Momentum portfolio of systems-based products and services offering lotteries more versatility than ever before, powered by Scientific Games' world-renowned security, integrity and execution.
- Infuse™ – Our patented business intelligence platform combines player data with game data, retailer data, equipment data and logistical data to offer lotteries meaningful insights that can be infused throughout their business for greater success.
- gem│Intelligence®– Scientific Games offers lotteries industry-leading sales force automation software to up their game in real time, unlike anything available in the industry.
Kennedy said, "Scientific Games is rising to the challenge to lead our lottery customers in a world that's changing fast. Our new products and technologies are helping lotteries modernize as they compete more than ever for gaming entertainment revenues to support their beneficiaries."
Don't miss our game entertainment innovation featuring HD Games™, just one of Scientific Games' industry-changing instant game options. With high-resolution imaging and enhanced security, HD Games takes the "scratch and win" experience to a whole new level. Come demo our new PlayNow Games™ terminal-generated instant play products, our next generation loyalty solution, exciting portfolio of iLottery games, and our engaging interactive games – all proven to drive retail sales in new, creative ways. And get ready! We will surprise NASPL attendees with our newest licensed properties to enhance lottery games with the brands players love.
As the first and largest provider of mobile apps for lotteries in the U.S., Scientific Games continues innovating with a proven offering of apps featuring digital and promotional content, geo-location services and purchasing options for players. User-friendly UX and self-service lottery convenience advances with our new PlayCentral® 54, the first-of-its-size 54" lottery vending machine customized for one of the world's largest retailers and able to quickly introduce new products and technologies. Our flagship line of WAVE™ high-performance lottery retailer terminals will also be on display in a size and shape for every retail environment.
Scientific Games provides games, technology and services to more than 150 lotteries globally, including nearly every North American lottery. We are the world's largest provider of lottery instant games, and the fastest-growing lottery systems provider in the U.S.
All ® notices signify marks registered in the United States. © 2018 Scientific Games Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
About Scientific Games
Scientific Games Corporation (NASDAQ: SGMS) is a world leader in gaming entertainment offering the industry's broadest and most integrated portfolio of game content, advanced systems, cutting-edge platforms and professional services. The company is #1 in technology-based gaming systems, digital real-money gaming and sports betting platforms, casino table games and utility products and lottery instant games, and a leading provider of games, systems and services for casino, lottery and social gaming. Committed to responsible gaming, Scientific Games delivers what customers and players value most: trusted security, engaging entertainment content, operating efficiencies and innovative technology. For more information, please visit www.scientificgames.com
SG Lottery Communications:
Therese Minella, APR +1 770-825-4219
Director, Lottery Communications
Susan Cartwright +1 702-532-7981
Vice President, Corporate Communications
Michael Quartieri +1 702-532-7658
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
In this press release, Scientific Games makes "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements can be identified by words such as "will," "may," and "should." These statements are based upon management's current expectations, assumptions and estimates and are not guarantees of timing, future results or performance. Therefore, you should not rely on any of these forward-looking statements as predictions of future events. Actual results may differ materially from those contemplated in these statements due to a variety of risks and uncertainties and other factors, including those factors described in our filings with the SEC, including the Company's current reports on Form 8-K, quarterly reports on Form 10-Q and its latest annual report on Form 10-K filed with the SEC on March 1, 2018 (including under the headings "Forward Looking Statements" and "Risk Factors"). Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date they are made and, except for Scientific Games' ongoing obligations under the U.S. federal securities laws, Scientific Games undertakes no obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/scientific-games-to-showcase-whats-next-for-north-american-lotteries-at-naspl-2018-in-cleveland-300717199.html
SOURCE Scientific Games Corporation